I was reading my good friend Natalie’s, a.k.a That Foodie Girl, latest post about this “eleven things survey” challenge her friend had tagged her in when I realized, “Hey! She tagged me!” Thanks, Natalie!
Here’s how it works:
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers to do this next
And let the survey begin….
1. My Random Things
- I am a twin!
- I love to travel
- Mashed potatoes were my favorite food as a child. Oh yeah, and baby back ribs, and ice cream sandwiches, and really anything else that is fattening you can possibly think of. *Sigh* Those were the good ol’ days.
- I love watching HGTV and making a promise to myself that I will renovate my future home to look as awesome as some of the ones I see on TV. We’ll see if that actually happens, though!
- I love chewing gum! Orbit Bubblemint is where it’s at, people!
- Reading has always been a passion of mine.
- I think I’m addicted to my cell phone. I get anxiety when I can’t use it.
- I’m a huge worry-wart.
- I’m only 5 feet and 3/4 inches tall. Many people think I’m still in high school, which is rather annoying.
- I’ve always wanted to live in an Italian villa in Tuscany. (Who wouldn’t)
- I’ve recently become obsessed with Corgis. I must get one.
2. Her 11 Questions
1. What’s your go-to breakfast?
I love making myself an egg white omelette with mushrooms, onions, and a little cheese.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Drinking and driving! The accidents that result from those are so easily preventable.
3. Cookie or cupcake?
Can I choose both? Ok, both.
4. What’s your favorite fruit?
Peaches and nectarines
5. Running or walking?
6. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
I’ve read so many books that I loved but the most recent one that I really enjoyed is called Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. It’s a true story about a WW2 soldier who was taken prisoner in Japan.
7. Favorite movie(s)?
8. Is there a food you just can’t stand?
Sadly, no. I eat everything.
9. Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
My family and I love the Bahamas. We go almost every year. It’s hard to beat the weather, the beach, and the people.
10. What does your ideal weekend look like?
Going shopping then out to dinner at a really hip restaurant. Or staying in and being lazy on the couch while eating Chinese take-out.
11. Salty or sweet?
Sweet. No question.
3. My 11 Questions For You!
- What is your dream job?
- Why’d you decide to start blogging?
- Who’s your favorite music artist(s) right now?
- If you had three wishes, what would they be? And no wishing for more wishes!
- Cooking or baking?
- School or work?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
- Where is one place you are dying to go?
- Does Toddlers and Tiaras creep you out?
- What’s your go to comfort food?
- Warm weather or cold weather?
4. I’m Tagging