I cannot believe it’s 2:30 p.m. on the last day of the year 2012. Our world didn’t end and our economy is still in the stinkpot. Funny how things change, but continue to stay the same.
I figured I’d write a post about the new year since everyone else has. Should I write about my resolutions? Should I recap my life the past year? Should I just wish everyone a prosperous 2013? Well, I’ll definitely do that since I do wish everyone a happy 2013.
But, I want to make a list of what I hope to accomplish in 2013. I wouldn’t necessarily call them resolutions, but more importantly, life goals.
1. I hope to take on enough clients to my company where hiring an employee isn’t necessarily out of the question.
2. I hope little Luna gets potty trained! For real, this time. (We thought we’d reached this goal until this morning when she decided that she can’t do her business outside when it’s raining… she prefers warm carpet).
3. I hope to take a vacation with friends, whether it’s for a week or a weekend.
4. I hope to begin writing an actual book, instead of blog posts. I have this goal every year, but I feel like actually starting this one is the hardest part.
5. I hope to learn to control my anxiety.
*I obviously hope for a lot more, but I figured more than 5 would start looking a little greedy*
What are you hoping for in 2013?